November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving week cold...

I wish this blog was about some nice cold weather that we are having this week to really make it feel like fall, but it isn't. It is going to be almost 70 degrees today, and sadly, it is me with the cold! I went to be last night feeling pretty rocky, and woke up this morning not much better! Oh well...working with kids it was bound to happen sooner or later!! I'm sure thankful that it is during a week I'm already off work, so I don't have to miss work!

I'm still determined to enjoy this week, cook and eat lots of yummy food, even if I'm not feeling great!

Hope you are having a great week, and that you are finding many things to be thankful for!!

5 comments:

Audra said...

Yuck! We all had the cold awhile back and it's no fun at all! Hope you get better soon and I wish I could bring you some chicken soup.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! I hope you have an enjoyable week even with a cold... saline nasal spray helps!
Take care,
Brenda

Lianna Knight said...

OH no!! Not a good one to celebrate the holiday :)

Praying for healing and full tummy filled with lots of TURKEY!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! That stinks! (Ps...thanks to Pastor Mark this is Brandon's new favorite thing to say!) Loved your comment on my blog about MLIFOJDMCC. :-) Good one! Happy Thanksgiving sweet Friend! Love ya.

erickson family said...

have a great thanksgiving, alyson!! that was the best thing of lifegroup so far, michelle. i love that they learned that!