November 18, 2009

Happy (Not-so-belated) Birthday, Kristen!!

Happy Birthday, Kristen!!!



I hope you have had a wonderful birthday yesterday!! Sorry that we didn't actually get to talk on the phone (hope you got my messages), but I'm sure my brother made you feel very special!! You are an amazing person, and I'm so thankful to have you as a sister. Can't wait to see you next week!



(Kristen's birthday was actually yesterday, so it seems like I'm late in posting this, but let me explain. Here is how my mind works (or maybe doesn't work)...I usually write my blog the night before so I can have it post first thing the next morning. So even though my wonderful sister-in-law Kristen's birthday was actually yesterday (Tuesday), and I'm writing this on the night of her birthday and setting it to post on Wednesday. So see??? Not-so-belated after all! If only I was more on top of things and wrote this message on Monday night! Oh well!)

2 comments:

Cristina said...

You are too funny! I do the same thing... when I write something for the night before... I can't help but say 'today, today', but I really needed to say 'yesterday'. =)

Thank you for always posting such inspiring and supportive comments on my blog. You are such a great friend!!! I miss you and I really hope that we can see each other soon.
You have room at your house for a few guests, right? =)
Love you friend!

Kristen said...

Thanks for the bday post and calls, I loved the family sing a long message. We were at dinner until late so I didn't want to wake everyone up! Thanks again!!