November 30, 2009

30 days...

I'm done!! Today is my last day of NaBloPoMo!! (National Blog Posting Month) It has been so much fun to blog every day, but I have to admit, there were a few days in there where I wasn't so sure what in the world to blog about.

I don't know how people do it--consistently blogging every day. I just don't think there are enough exciting/interesting/fun things in my daily life to keep you all wanting to come back and read every day!

So I'm looking forward to blogging just kind of often again for awhile. December is always a very full month, and Justin and I have many fun parties and things on the calendar.

Hope you are having a great start to the week--and to the crazy busy Christmas countdown!!

5 comments:

Marie W said...

Are you as exhausted as I am? :-) Blogging every day is rough! There are days I got home late and just wanted to go to bed, but forced myself because of the commitment I made. Kudos to you! I am glad the month is over. lol

Lianna Knight said...

I love the new Christmas blog layout...so cute!!!

Jodi said...

I will miss hearing from you every day!
Felt like we were chatting in the school halls again!
Can't wait to hear about your Christmas parties and festivities!

Love ya!
Truly Blessed,
Jodi Sue :)

Cristina said...

I admire your dedication! I couldn't do it and now I really don't have a desire to blog about anything. I like the new look of your blog. I never change mine... I'm not sure that I even remember how! =)
I will blog again soon, but I am still vacationing from it! =)

Unknown said...

I love your new stocking with lights banner!