November 20, 2009

Have a...


Oh, how I love Fridays!

Knowing that I have a few days off is always such a nice first thought when I wake up on a regular Friday morning. But, knowing that I have NINE WHOLE DAYS off after I leave work today puts a huge smile on my face!!! Yes, I don't get paid when I don't work, but I'm really looking forward to this next week off. My brother and Kristen are coming into town, I have some projects that I'm looking forward to getting done around my house, and I'm going to be cooking and eating some yummy food (with some new recipes suggested by some of you!)!! I can hardly wait!!!

Happy Friday everyone...hope it is as exciting for you as it is for me today!! =)

3 comments:

Marie W said...

Lucky you! 9 days? We get 3 itty bittty ones.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving break! Take care!!
Brenda

Audra said...

Tell us what you're cooking!