November 9, 2009

Stinking sink...

So I broke the kitchen sink last night.... well not the sink exactly, but whatever mysterious part of it that won't let the water drain out. My poor husband spent about 2 hour taking apart pipes, cleaning out disgusting gunk (thanks Babe--I couldn't do that), putting pipes back together, plunging...and nothing. Not sure how my garbage disposal usage ended up with both basins backed up and not draining, but it did.

So now it looks like a call to a plumber is in the works for today...along with dirty dishes in the diswasher waiting to be run, as well as some more on the counter waiting...bummer.

But the silver lining, and oh how I love silver linings, is that we renewed our home warranty, and will only have to pay $50 to get it fixed!!

Good times...

~~Oh, and be sure to check tomorrow's blog. I have a hilarious story about my dad, me, and a mouse...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

YUCK :( Sorry for this, but praying it gets fixed SOON :)