November 8, 2009

Plans...

My mom is home!! Praise the Lord! She came home last night, and is so glad to finally be at home in her own bed. Thank you for all your prayers for her this past week...we appreciate them so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have an appointment with our fertility doctor tomorrow. I am really looking forward to talking with him about what he feels like would be a good plan for us right now. We have 2-3 different options that we are looking at and have questions about. It will be interesting to hear his take on these different ideas, and then Justin and I will pray that God would lead us into his plan for our next step in becoming a family of more than two!

Even in our uncertainty, I know that God has it all under control...

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
Jer. 29:11-12

5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Great news!! I can't wait to hear what your next steps will be. Please keep praying for us...our home study is THIS Saturday!

Audra said...

Praise God about your mom! I am praying that God will clearly guide you two in your plans. Thinking about you every day. Love you!

Cristina said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post..... =)

erickson family said...

praying for you guys today!

Familia Sanchez said...

YAY! Glad to hear your mom is home. We will continue to pray for a quick recovery. We are praying for you guys and can't wait to see how God blesses you guys.