November 1, 2009

A priest and a prayer...

Last night we went over to my parent's house to eat dinner and watch a movie, and we couldn't resist just one more costume... My parents were surprised that such a nice nun and preist were at their door!

They even had to have a try in the "habit"! My mom revealed that it always has been her dream to sing the song from Sound of Music in full costume. She cracked us all up!

And don't tell anyone about this kiss!!!
~~~~
One more thing....would you pray with me this week? My mom is having surgery on Tuesday. About a month ago, she found out that she had a tumor in her ovary. They did further testing and are just about sure it isn't cancer--thank the Lord! But with her history of cancer (she had breast cancer when I was in 6th grade), we are still nervous about anything that isn't supposed to be in her body!
Please pray for her this week--that she would have complete peace as she goes into the surgery, that there would be nothing else in there when they operate, and that her recovery would be fast and without any complications. I am so thankful that they are here in Texas...God knew I needed her to be here, close, so I could take care of her as she gets better. God knew I've needed her this past year, and that we need each other for a long time to come.
Thank you so much for your prayers!!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

You guy are just too funny! You and your priest need to get a room!!! :-)

We will be praying for your mom!

Much love... and SO excited about Christmas!

Lianna Knight said...

Praying :) And I love the kissing pic!!!

Suz said...

Praying! You 2 are just too cute! :)

Audra said...

Ya'll are a scream!!!