November 22, 2009

It's my turn...

Hi everyone!! It's Betsy!!


My mommy let me hijack her blog today and tell you what's on my mind! Since it is Thanksgiving time, I thought I'd tell you my top 10 list of things that I'm thankful for!


I am so very thankful for...


1. My mommy and daddy...they love me so much, and always scratch me and love on me. My mommy gives me a hug each and every morning as she is getting ready, and my daddy always feeds me and takes me outside to potty. He's my buddy, and I don't think I could live without either of them! They even let me sleep on their bed every night!! They are the best mommy and daddy ever!!


2. My squeaky soccer ball...this is my best friend!! I talk to it all the time, and I go crazy when my mommy and daddy try to hide it from me. But good thing I have a good sniffer--I can always find it!


3. Pillows...any pillow, anywhere. My mommy says I'm a princess because I have to always be sitting or sleeping on a pillow. Hey--can you blame me??


4. My Gigi & Pop and my Mammaw & Pappaw...I love it when any of my granparents come to my house. They always scratch my tummy and let me cuddle with them. I wish they could be here all the time! I love to go to their houses too! I'm a spoiled grandpuppy!!


5. The dogs that live behind the fence in my backyard...anyone who has been to my house knows that I LOVE to bark at them and scratch at their fence. My mommy and daddy think I'm crazy when I run out there and bark at them, but what they really don't know is that this is my exercise each day. A girl has to keep her figure, you know!!


6. That my mommy is a messy cook...because this means that I get to be the vacuum cleaner!!


7. The windows in my house...our windows are only a foot off the ground all the way around the house--perfect for a curious girl like me who can monitor everything that goes on in the neighborhood all day long!!


8. Cars...I love to ride in the car--especially with the window rolled down and my nose sticking out! But I also like to lay in the backseat on long trips, like when I go to my Mammaw and Pappaw's house in Tulsa. My daddy said that at Christmas we are driving a really long way to a place called Colorado---I can hardly wait!!!


9. My furry family...even though they all kind of scare me, I am really thankful for my furry family: Juliet, Molly, and Bella. Mommy says that I was the one that started it all (I'm not sure what that means), and it was because I'm so good that they all wanted to get cocker spaniels too! Look how pretty they all are! I got them each a Thanksgiving scarf like mine so they could dress up for Thanksgiving too!



This is Juliet--her humans are my Aunt Joy, Uncle Ryan, and Cousin Ryley's dog.

She's just a puppy, but she kind of looks like me, huh? I can't wait to meet her at Christmas, along with some of my other relatives too!

This is my Aunt Molly--her humans are my Gigi and Pop. I'm so glad that my Gigi and Pop live close to me now, but that means I see Molly a lot more too. Which is okay sometimes, but she is kind of scary and tries to steal my squeaky ball! Oh well, it is all worth it to have my Gigi and Pop close!!



And this is Bella--her humans are my Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kristen. I have only met her one time, when she was a small and crazy puppy. She was acting crazy in my house, and I tried to tell her how she should behave. My mommy and daddy thought I was just being mean, but I was just trying to teach her some manners! I bet she would be a lot more fun to be with now that she is grown up!


Doesn't she kind of look like a teddy bear??

and last but not least...


10. I'm thankful for being loved. I hear that a lot of dogs don't have it as well as I do, with a home and family, and I am really a lucky girl.



That's all for today...it was so fun to get to blog on my mommy's blog...Have a great Thanksgiving!



4 comments:

Marie W said...

Very cute.

Cristina said...

That's Betsy! She has such a great sense of humor! =)

Lianna Knight said...

So cute!! And I LOVE her signature at the end.

Pretty soon, Kodi will be asking me to blog :)

carolinagirl said...

My hubby and I LOVE reading your blog. It makes me want to copy you and have our cocker write my blog! I think I might do that after Thanksgiving--if that's OK?

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Amy