August 6, 2010

Worried Betsy...

Our Betsy is just the sweetest, most sensitive little dog. She loves to be cuddled right close to our side, and she is the happiest when she is being loved on. She gets pretty upset if Justin or I raise our voices, and always gets right in between us like she's saying, "Come on, guys! Don't be upset!!"

I was reading a twin blog today, and came across a video of a set of twins crying, and I just had to record Betsy's reaction! Too cute!



She just doesn't have a clue of what is to come!!

7 comments:

Suz said...

Ooooo How sweet!!! I bet she will love the boys! It will definitely be an adjustment! My oldest pup tried to bury everything of Kyah's in the beginning, her blankets, paci, everything! But the more I involved them in sitting by her and loving on them, they did great! :) It will rock her little world! I love it!!

Ronni said...

How sweet is that?

carolinagirl said...

How cute! When I played the video Cooper moved his head a lot like Betsy. He didn't get up and run around the room, but lifted his head and was looking around. Looking forward to seeing video of Betsy when Jack and Will are crying. :-)

Riley Kai said...

She is the cutest dog!!! Looks like you will have company during all those late night feedings:-)

Kristen said...

She is too cute for words! She better get used to that sound though :)

Amber Ross said...

How cute! I am sure Betsy will be protective of the new babies!!

erickson family said...

oh my goodness. that is so funny and cute and precious. i just love that dog. she is going to be so good with the twins.