August 25, 2010

Back to the hospital...

So I woke up this morning and had some spotting, so we immediately headed back to the hospital. Babies are doing fine, and I'm not really showing any contractions, so that is good. The doctor here says it looks like the spotting could be from my low-lying placenta. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though, especially if my cervix isn't changing. My high risk dr will be here tonight for an ultrasound, and we'll know more. So for today, we're just hanging out, watching the contraction monitor, and we will know later on if this will become my home away from home for awhile! It is just reassuring to be here, just in case we need the drs quickly! I will update more later. Thanks for your prayers!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying Alyson. Know that your in my thoughts.
Love,
Brenda

Brian and Dara said...

Praying for you Als!! Call anytime if you want to chat or just to pass the time. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh friend! I love you and I am praying for you!

Jodi said...

On my knees praying!!! Can we bring you some magazines or something? :)

Marie W said...

Praying!