August 22, 2010

Sunday morning good news!!

Last night went really well!  The contractions seemed to pretty much stop overnight, and are continue to stay away! The nurses and doctors are happy with what they’re seeing, and so are we!!  We still have until early tomorrow afternoon on the magnesium, and then will evaluate me on the medicine I will go home on to make sure that the contractions stay away!   I’m feeling really good—back pain is gone, and now I’m just dealing with some minor side effects of the mag.  Nothing too bad, just kind of annoying---but completely worth it!!


The boys are still hanging out in their cozy nest, happy as clams!!  They gave some of the nurses a run for their money when they were trying to trace their heartrates…I guess already doing the twin tag team thing!!  The poor nurses could find one or the other, or sometimes, the boys were close enough to each other where their were registering as the same for both.  They also moved away into each other’s side, just to try to escape the monitors!  Too funny!  But they’re doing great, and that makes us happy!


We’ll continue updating throughout the week…thanks for your continued prayers!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Praise GOD!!! I'm so happy. I just found your blog yesterday, and as I was catching up with your story you posted the new blog...

Praise God!

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!!! :-) so happy to hear that your doing well and so are the babies!!!! Just hang in there and relax as much as possible!! (btw ... Looooooove the blog!!! So neat!) as for bed rest activities... I don't know if you're a scrapbooker, but I've been on bed rest for 6 weeks now and scrapping has def kept me entertained! And also I had my mom buy me my baby books (got them from babysrus ) and started filling them out... There are actually a lot things in them that can be filled out before the babies are born! :-) and of course... Nows a great time to catch up on movies!! Well, take care of yourself!!!! And I am praying for your family!!
<3 Sonia

Kelly said...

Fantastic news! Have been thinking of you all weekend. Looking forward to reading your "We're going home" update next :)

Amber Ross said...

Great news! I will keep praying for you guys all the way!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the prayers are working! God is good!
Take care,
Brenda

Krista said...

Praying for you and the boys. The mag is nasty stuff, but it works so it is totally worth it! Sorry that you have to go through this anxiety again. Stay strong, think positive and feel all of us lifting you up in prayer.

Aubrey and Jen said...

Praying from Nashville this weekend w/ our family & friends!! Stay put, baby boys!!!:-) So glad you listened to your hubby & went to the hospital & so glad all is well!