April 8, 2009

Our Monday Nights...

Since the beginning, we've been hooked on a certain Monday night show....



Ever since my parents moved to Texas, we've had weekly Monday night dates...



We just can't resist him.... We always come back for...


24...

(yes, I took a picture of the tv screen)




And, whether at our house or my parents, this is how we look each Monday...



Note the position of the dogs as well--they are big 24 fans too!


Just had to add a couple more cute pictures of the puppies and their daddies!
(Caught my dad by surprise on this one--but it was cute of Molly!)



~~~~~




My Wednesday verse is Mark 10:27


"...'Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God."




How incredibly exciting is that fact??? I cling to that promise every day, especially on the days I get down in the dumps and start thinking about how many times I've been disappointed and doubting. God has promised me that everything is possible with HIM!!








2 comments:

TN Bakers said...

We are HUGE 24 fans too! It's our one weekly show that we cannot miss. I really hope they find a cure for Jack - it's so sad!!!

Cristina said...

That's funny. We have never gotten into that show and we agreed not to start watching anything else than what we already watch because we normally don't have time for those either.... t.v. can be so addictive and when you have to stay up too late just to watch it after the kids are in bed, it's just not worth it sometimes.... =)