April 17, 2009

New hobby...

On a lighter note than my last blog, I just thought I'd share a new hobby with you. This is not my new hobby, but Betsy's! Now just remember, Betsy is not a typical dog--she is an absolute wuss. She is scared of many things. including bubbles, any kind of loud noise (especially thunder), other dogs being in her house, and oh so many more. So we thought for sure she'd never be the kind of dog riding with their head hanging out the car window........but look who just realized how much fun it is on the ride to Gigi and Grandpa's house!!!











"This is SO MUCH FUN!!!" (says Betsy)
She just can't seem to get enough!
We love our girl--even in the midst of frustrating times for us, she brings a smile to our faces every day. Dogs are the best.

3 comments:

Joy said...

She's such a sweetie! We love Betsy too. Maybe even a teensy bit more than Juliet.... Whoops, did I just say that?? ;-)

Candie said...

We got Elsie 6 years ago...two weeks after we got married. She's been there through everything with us...so yes....dogs are the best! We love her so much! I love hearing about Betsy!

carolinagirl said...

I have been keeping up with your blog for some time now and pray for you often. I was also drawn to your blog because we have a cocker spaniel(Cooper) too. I got a kick out of this post b/c Cooper is also scared of everything! But he LOVE to ride in the car and he has to have his head out the window. I thought he was the only cocker that did both of these things. Your blog made me laugh today!