April 21, 2009

Oops...

Somehow the last post posted without me wanting it too. My weekend was full of fun--not empty like the post made it seem! I guess there's nothing like an empty post to make you wonder where my mind has gone to! =)



My old neighbors from when I grew up in California were on an anniversary trip, and came through Texas. It was so much fun to get to see them, and they spent about 3 days with my parents. They were like second parents to me growing up, since they only lived 2 doors down! How fun to get to see old friends, especially way out here in Texas!!



My in-laws were also in town and stayed with us. Kathy, my mother-in-law's birthday was on Sunday, and we had a party for her at my parents' house. We had over some great friends that they knew when they had lived in Texas, who have now become our friends too!!



(Somehow I didn't get too many pictures taken--but here is the birthday girl!)

Oh, and on Friday night, Justin and I had a fun dinner at a really good Mexican restaurant on the square in downtown McKinney. Such fun to just have a night out with my hubby!






See...my weekend was not empty after all!!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Yeah, that's sounds much more exciting than the last post! HAHAHA It's cool that you get to be with both sets of parents on a regular basis now. We will have to try to make a trip through McKinney sometime. Maybe this summer....

Joy said...

My mom looks so beautiful! Thanks for posting a pic!

erickson family said...

Hey!! Did you go to Apparicios o Friday? I was there too! :)