April 12, 2009

He has risen, indeed!

What a precious gift we have all received at the cross! I'm so thankful, today and every day, that Jesus gave his life for mine, so my sins could be forgiven, and I can live in eternity with Him! That gift is one that I don't deserve, but I am so thankful for!


I Peter 1:3 says...

"All honor to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for it is by his boundless mercy that God has given us the privilege of being born again. Now we live with a wonderful expectation because Jesus Christ rose from the dead."

Thank you, Lord!



I hope you have a wonderful Easter today!!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Happy Easter! I just read your Hot air balloon pst - how cool! I have always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon.... Have a good rest of the day and I will talk to you later!