September 22, 2009

Ready to go!!

My appointment this morning went really well...my follicles did some good growing over the last few days!! We had 30 that were measurable, and another 30 that were smaller ones!! Wow! There were so many that it took her about 15 minutes to count and measure them all!!! Sound like so many, but they will only put back two embryos.

My lining was at a 9.1, which was a little bit less than on Sunday. But this is still in the range they want it to be, and she said that it is probably a little lower just because they brought my shot dose down. So all is well there!

Here are the sizes of the measurable follicles/eggs...

Left ovary--from 14.5mm all the way to a 23.5mm!!

Right ovary--from 14mm to a 19.5!

So we have a lot of great contenders for retrieval, which will be on Thursday at 7am!!! I'm so excited that we are ready to go!! Thanks for your prayers, and I'll report back on Thursday afternoon how it all went!

5 comments:

Cristina said...

so glad to hear the good news... we will be thinking about you and praying for a smooth procedure. =)

Steve and Katie Pittler said...

Praying for you, Alyson!

Candie said...

Praying for all that you're going through right now. Much love. Candie

Aubrey and Jen said...

Thanks for the report...that is fantastic, Alyson!!! Can't wait for Thursday's good news!:-)

Audra said...

I woke up yesterday morning praying for you and your ovaries. It's not often you have people praying for your ovaries!!! Anyway, I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes! Love you two!