September 30, 2009

Last update...

Well, I think it should be the last update until our (hopefully great) news on the 9th!

We were waiting for the final call from the embryologist today to let us know if/how many embryos we were going to have to freeze. They said that they watch them into day 6 just to make sure they are able to see if any are high enough quality by that point.

We have 3 that were able to be frozen!! 3 snowflake babies!! She said there were 2 level BCC (just like the two they implanted), and 1 CCB. So we are every excited, because this will mean an easier/shorter/less expensive cycle in the future when we are ready to have another child! Praise Jesus!!

I'm enjoying my bedrest so far...it is pretty nice to have a couple days where I'm 'required' to stay in bed or on the couch! Not sure how fun it would be long term, but for the next few days, I'm just considering it a treat!! Especially because I have this little snuggle-bug curled up right next to me!!!

I think Betsy really is on bedrest every day when we're not here!!!

Thanks for your continued prayers!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Praise God! He is so good to us. Isaiah 40:11, He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm and carry them in His bosom, and Gently lead those who are with young.
I love that verse, comfort for a mom that He is leading us and carrying us and our children. I'll be praying that your resting time with be relaxing and special for you. Love you!

erickson family said...

aw betsy. so cute. how long are you on bed rest until? perhaps you need a treat dropped by?