July 31, 2010

Jonathan's birthday pictures...

We had a great day celebrating Jonathan's birthday today...

I make him (and us) some cupcakes...

And we went out to the cemetery to put new flowers on his grave, sing him happy birthday, and send our birthday message balloons up to heaven.


My parents were there with us to help celebrate this special day...




And my sweet husband brought me roses...


~~~~

And just because...a few adorable pictures of Betsy in some of the cute positions she has been sleeping in the last few days...

She thought my belly was a big pillow in this one!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you guys. Very special and sweet post. Feels like just yesterday, doesn't it...? I know Jack and Will were singing to him today too...their big brother. :-)

Sarah said...

Very sweet pictures. You have an amazing family.

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs coming your way.
Love,
Brenda

Heather D. said...

Such sweet pictures! Those will be some great memories to create with the boys as they grow up. Happy B-Day Jonathan! Thinking about you guys.