July 21, 2010

Passed the first date...

Yesterday I was 22 weeks 5 days...the same day as I was in my pregnancy with Jonathan when my water broke, and everything started to go downhill. I've been waiting anxiously to get passed this date in my pregnancy, and funny thing is, I didn't even realize it had passed until I was going to bed late last night!! Isn't it just like God to give a spirit of peace, just when we need it most??

Today I have another appointment with my high risk doctor, and I can just hardly wait to get a glimpse at the precious faces of my miracle boys!! And a quick peek at my cervix, still long and holding strong!!

So now, to get through the next dates: 23 weeks, 2 days...the day Jonathan was born into heaven, and July 29, the day we make it to 24 weeks--viability!! Thanks for your continued prayers for all of us, and hopefully, later today or tomorrow, I'll have some great new pictures of our boys to post!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Praise God! Can't wait to see the photos! Love you!

Marie W said...

Awww. I am so happy that everything continues to go well. Keeping you all in prayer. Can't wait to see those pictures. 23 weeks tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Aww! I saw your blog on Amy's fb comments... so I decided to take a peek. I am extremely glad that all is great and that you feel so well. I will keep your beautifull family in my prayers.:)
Alex Ybarra