July 23, 2010

23 weeks!

Sorry I'm a day late with this post...just couldn't get myself out of the pool yesterday afternoon to make a post! =)

Here are my 23 week pictures...I can't believe how big I'm getting! And from what my doctor says, the next 4 weeks the babies will double in size!! Wow! I'm already getting close to needing to raid my husband's closet for big shirts...lots of my maternity clothes are too small!

The bellybutton...it is weird--depending on the day, it is deeper or shallower, I guess depending on how the babies are laying! Some days I feel like it's about to pop out, and it even hurts around it like it is stretching! Then yesterday, it seemed like it was a little bit deeper again--strange!
I haven't ever been this far with a pregnant belly (my water broke with Jonathan at 22w5d, so my belly shrunk some) so everything from now on is a brand new experience!! Just 6 more days until 24 weeks...I'm so excited! And getting more and more confident that everything is really going to be okay, and I will get to hold these precious babies in my arms!!


And just for a quick preview of the nursery progress, here's a picture of what has been accomplished so far! Notice the 2 colors of paint, and the chair rail! So adorable!! I just want to cry when I go in there!

My dad and Justin have been working SO hard in our house the last couple of weeks--it is seriously a work zone there, but it is really coming together! The last thing is the new carpet coming on Tuesday, a new ceiling fan in the nursery, and crown moulding in a couple more rooms this weekend! I can hardly wait for it all to be done and be settled back in our house!

A more detailed pregnancy update will come next week--at 24 weeks!!!

5 comments:

erickson family said...

thought that shirt looked familiar! :) i love the nursery! looks precious!

Brian and Dara said...

I can't believe how big you've gotten since I just saw you a couple weeks ago!!! You look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You look so cute! I love the nursery!! I'm very happy for you that everything is continuing on track! Have a relaxing weekend!
Love,
Brenda

Lianna Knight said...

Ahhhh....everything looks so so sweet!!! The nursery just put a smile on my face :)

Aaron said...

I can't believe how big you are getting!! I'm gonna come out soon...Can't wait to get through the next week and come see you and my nephews!