July 1, 2010

Ellie...

This is from Andrea's facebook page... my friend is amazing...

"Pls keep praying for Ellie:
Appt today confirmed extra fluid around her heart & also found her head is measuring proportionally small to her
body, indicating possible chromosomal abnormalities. Her heart is strong & all other structures seem to be
normal as of now. She'll be monitored closely in the coming wks. Thank you God,
You are always trustworthy and good, no matter how things may look from our
perspective!"


Just look at this precious, smiling little face. How can God not be good and on His throne??

3 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

Psalm 139

Will you please keep Ellie and her whole family in your prayers! God is a miracle-working God!

1 comment:

Amber Ross said...

Alyson, I am praying for this precious baby and a healthy pregnancy for you too!