March 16, 2010

March for Babies...

Next month, on April 17th, Justin is participating in the March for Babies walk with his company. I can't tell you how much my heart melted when he told me that he wanted to do this in honor of Jonathan. There are so many babies born prematurely, and those who face so many medical issues because of prematurity. March of Dimes is such an awesome organization that raises money and does research to prevent and stop prematurity. How awesome if the answer to prematurity was found because of their work!

Please do not feel obligated to donate to his walk, but I just wanted to explain the new button on the right side of my blog. I have never wanted to use this blog as anything but a journal of our lives, which are pretty exciting right now!! But if you feel led to donate anything, even $1.00, we'd appreciate it! If you feel led to pray instead for families with premature babies, we'd appreciate that! Please pray for us in our new pregnancy, that we will not have to face a 'too early' birth ever again!!

Justin--I love you and I'm so proud of you!! I will be there to proudly cheer you on, and will be proudly wearing my Team Jonathan shirt!!

3 comments:

Audra said...

What a good Daddy! God has blessed you with such a great husband and He has blessed Justin too with an amazing wife! We love you guys!

Katie Hale said...

Such a great cause! My mom has been involved with March of Dimes for years. Our donation is from our daughter Allyson to your precious Jonathan!

Elisabeth said...

Yeah!! I'm walking for Estella with Bank of America on the 17th too! I hope to see you there :)