March 11, 2010

24 hours and counting!

Okay...so I'm really looking forward to today being OVER!! =) I go in for my blood test tomorrow morning around 8, but we won't get a call from the nurse until sometime in the afternoon--about 24 hours from now! Part of me wants to test at home early, but I'm going to be strong. I'd rather not ruin my excitement today if it is bad news, and I want to the know the number of how pregnant I am!

So Justin and I are watching the seconds tick (slowly) by, and praying that God would bless us with good news tomorrow, Monday, and for the next 9 months!!

Thanks for your prayers! I'll update again tomorrow--hopefully with GREAT news!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm practically in tears over here, I'm so excited for you! Fingers & toes are crossed! Will be thinking of you tomorrow sweetie :)

Nicole in NY

Marie W said...

I am sooo excited and nervous! Update as soon as you can. Praying and rejoicing in your blessing.

Jodi said...

I can't get you off my mind today! Been praying for you all day!
Been wondering if you have taken a home test - be strong friend!
Love you!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to hear the positive news! You are so strong to not give in and take a test, but I understand wanting to wait to hear all the details! I'll be praying for good news tomorrow!

Suz said...

I'm going to fast from something for the 24 hours. I haven't decided what it will be yet, but I'm going to! And I'm going to pray so hard for you guys!!!! I look forward to an update tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

GROW, EMBABY STEINER, GROW! All my prayers are with you!! God is good and will see you through!
Love,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

I don't even know you and I want this to be good news for you so badly!!! I enjoy your blog and always look forward to reading it. It really does glorify God! Looking forward to checking in tomorrow..
Praying for a healthy baby in 9 months time!

Karin in CA

Stephanie said...

I'm praying, hoping, having faith!!! Hugs & I can't wait to hear news!!

Riley Kai said...

I'm glad you posted because I have been thinking of you guys a lot, wondering if Friday was taking forever to get here for you too;) Praying, crossing fingers...I'm doing it all for you! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lianna Knight said...

I can't wait!!!!!! Praying for you sweet friend...your time is NOW!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for the best!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!! Praying oh so hard!!!!!

Marie W said...

Good luck today Alyson! Can't wait to hear good news from you.

Candie said...

waiting on an update.....been thinking about you since 7:54 a.m.