March 9, 2010

7 days down...3 to go!

Right now, it has exactly one week since our FET. I can't begin to tell you how excited Justin and I are that all is seeming to go so well. During our IVF last year, and during the IUI cycles before that, I had started spotting/bleeding/cramping by this point, and knew that something just wasn't right.

But I have such a peace about this cycle. I've been encouraging Justin not to worry, that all is okay and will continue to be okay. He has been so sweet to me and an absolute nervous wreck that something will go wrong again. My poor hubby! We've had so many times of things going wrong, and he wants this to be THE cycle just as much as I do! Justin, I love you so very much!!

Thank you for your continued prayers, encouragements, and hope along with us that this will be the one!

Only 3 more mornings until we go in for our pregnancy test!! I'm definitely in the countdown!! I know that even if it is a positive result on Friday afternoon, we still have to wait to see the numbers doubling on Monday. That is the part where I think I'll be the most nervous, but I'm choosing to TRUST!! God is in control!



"But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I will praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?"
Psalm 56:3-4

11 comments:

Amy said...

We prayed for you this morning in PfP. I am so happy that this cycle has been different and you have had the peace we have been praying for!
Off to fitness testing now!
Love you!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you & praying!

Nicole

Brian and Dara said...

Grow Baby Grow!!!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Such a great, healthy attitude...and what a great verse! Hoping and praying this is your time.

Briana said...

sending you sticky vibes!

Anonymous said...

Been praying, praying, praying and having the little chant every day. We are rooting for you guys and pray that the next few days and beyond go smoothly and quickly!
You are loved!
Brenda

Marie W said...

Justin is the best (swooning all the way in Fl.). I am not one bit surprised at your will power - I would have POAS just to remain in control. Continually you remind me that God is in control.

Alyson, I am believing that this is your season, and that your little one is nestled in nice and growing. I even wrote on my calendar "Alyson's Beta". I am that excited for you. I wrote a post on Jan 1st, 2010 that declared this year as the year of God's promises fulfilled. His promise in your life is about to be fulfilled. Love you lots girl and continuing to pray that His will be done.
Marie

Anonymous said...

Allie I love the new look on your blog (okay it may not be new but it's new to me)! I also love hearing about the exciting season you're in. in prayer with you for this season.

Cristina said...

I am so glad that this cycle is going so much better. We are still praying and praying and praying... please keep us poste! What time is the appointment on Friday???

Candie said...

I"m on the edge of my seat every time I click on your blog. I'm impatiently squinch down eye level with my lap top waiting for your header to come up and then I rapidly punch the down arrows to catch a glimpse of your next title. Oh! How I pray for each title to be positive . I pray that every post from now until the next 9 months will be about a peaceful, joyful pregnancy. Love you lots Alyson.

Janet said...

Sending special prayers and hugs! I think feeling that peace will help you on your way!