March 28, 2010

Breakfast with friends!

Saturday morning Justin and I met for breakfast with some great friends of ours, Dusty and Amy Walker. If you've known me long, you have probably heard me talk about Amy or have clicked over to her blog on my sidebar. Some of you probably even found my blog because of her. Anyway...I just love this woman, learn so much from her strength in every situation, and cherish the moments we actually have together in person.

It is so much fun to have couple friends like the Walkers, that no matter how long we don't see each other, we just pick back up like it was yesterday. True friends!!

We love you guys, and had such a wonderful morning with you! So glad we get to see you again in a few months!!






4 comments:

Marie W said...

You are simple glowing! Good friends are so hard to come by. So glad Amy is such a wonderful friend. I have never visited her blog, but I will stop by and "meet" her.

Ronni said...

So glad you got to have some time with the Walkers - tell them we said hello.

We have been thinking about you guys and praying for you. Can't wait to hear the results of the sonogram :)

Lianna Knight said...

AHHH!!! I wish I could have been there :(

I'm so glad you guys had a nice time!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Only wish we'd had more time!!! Love you!