December 19, 2008

What my mind does at 3 am...

Here is what is going on in my mind at 3 am...

"Did I put a title on the blog I wrote earlier? It doesn't matter, just go back to sleep. I really should put a title on it--how do I always seem to forget that? Oh well, I'll check tomorrow. (turn over) I don't think I did post one--not important--go to sleep. Have I already posted about the things I put in my blog? Can't remember--go to sleep! (turn over again) I wish it was the 29th already--each day waiting feels like 2 weeks! Ahh!! Go to sleep--the 29th will come faster. (quick bathroom break--maybe that is why I'm still awake) I really should just check quickly to see if I put a title on that blog--Ahh! Why am I still thinking about this????? Maybe I blog too much if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't stop thinking about this! Oh well, go to sleep! "(turn over again) Repeat for 25 more minutes.....

So, here I am. Yes, I did forget to put a title on it. Fixed. Maybe I can sleep now. Gosh I don't like my mind sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I do the same things sometimes! Wake up in the middle of the night and think of a post or something weird to blog about... Maybe we do blog too much? Oh well!

Cristina said...

That is so funny!!! I do the same thing, but I think, 'Oh, I should blog about this...' and then I never remember what I thought I should have blogged about. I am looking forward to the 29th too.... only ten more days!! Do you have a morning or afternoon appointment? Talk to you soon!

amy (metz) walker said...

That is so funny, Aly! SO something I would do!

Steve and Katie Pittler said...

Hi Alyson!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting our blog! I've been following yours for sometime now and I am so excited to hear any news on the fertility front for you. I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear great news from Kristen at the end of Dec. and, as always, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas to you and your family. -Katie Pittler

Joy said...

I'm a little obsessive compulsive when it comes to some things...but it's more like locks on doors, candles being blown out, space heaters left on, etc. I have seriously had to turn around so many times after I've left work just to make SURE everything was locked up (it always was to begin with), but then, since I'm back, I might as well double check the candles and space heaters, too, even though I JUST checked them! Yeah, I think I might be a little more OCD than you.... ;-) After all, you have good reason to be sleepless right now, and your brain is just trying to keep itself busy on other things besides what you really want to think about!