December 22, 2008

Christmas Packages!! (UPDATED--look again!)

(If you already read the original post, scroll to the bottom to see the update)

Can I just say how much fun it is to get Christmas packages in the mail?? We've have been getting some from family over the past few weeks, but the one that arrived today gave me an extra smile! Even dogs love giving presents at Christmas!! The package was from my parent's cocker spaniel, Molly!! Here she is--isn't she pretty?!

My sweet Betsy is so excited about her Christmas present, and can't wait to open it on Christmas morning! (By the way, she also sent Molly and Bella (my brother's cocker spaniel) presents as well! Aren't our puppies so thoughtful?!

Just thought I'd put a picture of Betsy's Christmas look!

One more thing to share--my good friend Amy was in town this week, and we got to spend the whole day together!!! I can't believe it has been 2 years since we lived in the same city, but I think our friendship has grown even stronger during this time!!!


UPDATE~~~~

So Molly called tonight (with a little help from my parents) and wanted Betsy to open her present early. Cousin Bella had already opened up her present and Molly wanted all the girls to enjoy their gifts... So get ready for some cuteness...as told in Betsy's own words!

Hmmmm...what is in here?

I think I can smell Molly on this box!


Oooh--that looks fun!

What could this be??

How do I get into it? I need thumbs!

Getting closer...

What is this? It looks so beautiful!

What cute flowers!

Mom...come on! Stop taking pictures and help me put it on!!

I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do, but I think I look beautiful!!

And it's reversible!!!

I love it!!!
I have my own beautiful coat to wear on cold winter days like today!

I think I look like a princess, with my very own cape! Now if Dad would just give me some of his food!

Not Dad's food, but Gigi and Gramps also sent me Beggin Strips--yummy!!!

Here are some close ups of my beautiful new coat!

I love it!! Thanks Molly, Gigi (for making it), and Gramps for the idea!!! What a GREAT Christmas present!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
(This was all dictated to me by Betsy herself!! =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Our puppies are so spoiled! I love it that Molly sent Betsy a package! That is fantastic! Love you! Miss you!!

Jodi said...

How adorable!! I want a cape like that! Beautiful!!!

Lianna Knight said...

So very cute!!! You would love my mom's website then...she is starting to breed Shih Tzus...check out her site...www.jillybeansshihtzushoppe.com.

I also didn't know you and Amy were friends...I just LOVE her :0)

Joy said...

Hilarious!!!! :-) Ryley thinks it looks more like a dress than a coat. :-)

amy (metz) walker said...

Oh my gosh, I'm loving this post!!! The one of Bets standing up looks like a person!

Ronni said...

This was so much fun to read! Thanks for making my Christmas Eve Eve at work bearable! Merry Christmas Betsy! (and Alyson and Justin too) :)

Kristy said...

I need thumbs... how funny!

Big Guy Bigger Opinions said...

Wow... Look at those legs on your husband!!! Sorry Everybody! Wow! Geez.....

Tena said...

So cute! Hope it keeps her warm! (Warmer than her fur, anyway!)