February 22, 2010

Roller Coaster....

I've sure been on a roller coaster of emotions today...and it is only noon!!

So this morning's appointment wasn't what I had hoped. After a weekend full of shots, my lining had only grown from a 5.5 to a 5.77mm. The follicles had continued to grow, but that darn lining just wasn't cooperating. The nurse didn't really know what to tell me, other than when my dr. got there, she would have him look over it and call me later on.

So I got the call from him about 11:00, and he said that we were going to proceed on!! I fully expected him to tell me that the cycle was cancelled, and I was really struggling to deal with the emotions that would bring. But instead, he said that with the high quality of my lining, he wanted to do the transfer next Tuesday! Oh my gosh!!!

So I'm on my way to pick up two prescriptions I need to fill for tonight, and we are on our way! I honestly can't believe that I'm writing these words right now!! Thank you Jesus!

I will write a detailed post tonight about the next week's plans... and an update on my sweet grandma. She is still holding her own right now, but is very weak still. I actually got to talk to her last night for about 30 seconds, and it was so wonderful!!!!

More to come later...I just wanted to post quickly about my GREAT news!!!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Great news!!! We're praying!
Love y'all!

Amy said...

I'm so happy! I will keep praying that this is finally His perfect timing!
And I think now would be a perfect time for you to start eating that glue we talked about last week.
Love you!
Amy

Joy said...

Yay!!!!!! We're praying!!!!! And we're thankful for good news! We love you guys so much!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Ross said...

This is great news!! I'll be praying for you!!

Marie W said...

Wonderful! I will be praying extra hard! "Now unto HIM who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or think."