February 8, 2010

Please pray for my Gram...**Updated**


Will you please pray for my Grandma today? She fell last Thursday and broke her hip, and had surgery to repair it late Friday. But last night, she was rushed into ICU because she was having a heart attack. My sweet Gram is almost 90 years old, so none of this is easy to go through. My mom is on her way to California right now to be there, and to help out the rest of the family that is there.


I'm so worried. I want to pray that God would heal her body and give us many more years with us, but I also know that she is ready to go to heaven. She has talked about going to Heaven, being ready to go, since the day 9 years ago when my grandpa died. My Gram is the most amazing, wonderful, Godly, sweet, thoughtful, and loving woman in the world. She has lived with such grace and example to everyone she knows all her life, despite the fact that she can't see like the rest of us can. She is the spiritual example to everyone--she loves the Lord more than anyone I know, and always has a word from God for all. I just can't imagine what life would be like without her. I know God has a perfect plan, and I that is what I'm going to trust Him for. I just don't want her to be in pain, and I know that the pain from the broken hip was excruciating.


So, if you would, wonderful friends, would you lift up my Sweet Gram today, as well as my whole family? Thank you...
**Update: as of 10ish this morning, my aunt said that she is stable. She is still in ICU, but is talking more now and can breathe a little bit easier. Thanks for the prayers--keep them coming!**

5 comments:

Audra said...

We will be praying for your family and Gram right now. I pray she won't have any pain or fear as she is going through tests. Love you, Audra

Riley Kai said...

Praying for peace in God's plans!

Jodi said...

Praying for your Gram and the entire family!

Amber Ross said...

I'm praying for peace for you and your family and a safe trip for your mom .

Suz said...

I prayed for God's will for your sweet Gram! I know it's so tough! Glad your mom can be there with her.