February 11, 2010

Doing better!

My gram is still in ICU, but as of late last night, my mom said they were hopefully still planning on moving her to a different floor. So I'm not sure if that happened, or will happen today. She stayed in ICU longer than planned because on Tuesday, her heart went into a crazy rhythm and it took them about a day to get it under control. I guess it isn't completely normal yet, and the doctor's are still trying to find just the right combination of medicines to fully control it. The floor she is going to is an orthapedic floor, so she will be able to get up and into rehab, which will be great for her hip recovery, and to continue to help the fluid still in her heart and lungs to dissipate. They are saying they hope to have her released from the hospital on Friday and into the rehab center across the street. They want her to have easy access back to the hospital, just in case.

Thanks so much for your continued prayers...I'm really glad to be able to share this positive news! God is good!

Stay tuned for an update about my current cycle. We're on our way with FET try #3! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful your grandmother is getting better. I will continue to pray for her and your family. I am also praying your next FET attempt is successful! Have a great day Alyson!
Love,
Brenda