August 28, 2008

Prayer Request Update...

Thank you all so much for praying for Andy and Elisabeth. They had their little girl, Estella, this week and found out that her cord had gotten wrapped around her neck. From what I found out, they were able to have some time with their precious baby, and, like we did with Jonathan, appreciate the miracle that every moment of her life was.

She will also be buried at Babyland this Saturday--one month exactly after Jonathan was buried there. I was so praying that no more plots at Babyland would fill up, and now Jonathan will have a neighbor. It breaks my heart to know another couple is going through this.

I hope that God will use me to help this couple in some way. Maybe we are supposed to help each other. I don't know, but I still trust that God has a plan. Please continue to pray for this couple!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Alyson, Please let them know that we are praying for them. You are so strong and they are lucky to have you and Justin's support. Love you guys!

Joy said...

Oh, that is soooo heartbreaking! We will be praying for them as we continue to pray for you.

Diane said...

My heart breaks as we have been joined with way-too-large community of families who have lost their babies. I can't believe how many families are going through this pain! I certainly find myself not understanding this all over again. But just as we have seen over the past month, God is faithful and will carry us through this...these prayers continue to go up to our Heavenly Father who holds Jonathan and Estella in His loving arms that He give Andy & Elisabeth peace and comfort as they grieve and learn their "new normal."