January 19, 2012

Ryley Elisabeth...

I just have to do a special post for a very special young lady! 


I'm so proud to be her Aunt Aly... for the last 8 1/2 years! Oh my gosh, I just can't believe how much she has changed!











She's absolutely amazing with the boys...






And is just getting so grown up!




I love the young lady she is becoming... so smart, thoughtful, creative, talented, caring, fun, sensitive.  She loves Jesus and her heart is so soft in following His ways and sharing Him with others.  She thinks deeply about things, and I love to hear the stories about what she has come up with! She is a great reader, is very smart, and is always learning new things! She is a girl who desires to do her best, and even in hard or frustrating times, strives to do what is right! 

I just love her so much and am lucky to be her aunt!


I'm so proud of her that she has earned the lead part in her school's play, Cinderella!  (I told you she was talented!) I, too, was in school plays in elementary school, so I'm so incredibly excited that she has earned this role! 

And Ryley... guess what???????

I'm coming to Denver to see you perform!! 

SURPRISE!!!!!  

I can hardly wait to come and be with you for the whole weekend!  So practice hard, 'become' Cinderella, and I'll be there in 15 days!!!!  I love you so much and will see you soon!

3 comments:

Candie said...

What a sweeeet post and what a beautiful little girl, inside and out!

Ryley Moore said...

Yay! I can't wait to see you! Thank you for planning to come to my house! It really means a lot to me!:-) I love you!

Jenny Brannan said...

You have an amazing ability to make everyone around you feel special and loved. I'm so glad I'm our friend. :)