April 13, 2011

Weight Watchers

Oh my word...a post that isn't about the boys!  I did two posts today though, so don't forget to read the blog after this one...Adorable pictures!

I started doing Weight Watchers online almost 2 weeks ago, and I'm so excited!  I've already lost 8 pounds!!  I had finally had it with the baby weight that has been hanging around, and being home all day munching was definitely not helping the number on the scale go down!  We also have the boys' dedication at church next month, as well as a trip out to California to see friends and family.  I didn't want to be still carrying around my pregnancy chub, so it was time for a major change!

I can honestly say that it really hasn't been hard!  I really haven't felt hungry, and we've been eating well! Justin isn't 'officially' on it, but he is happy that I'm cooking healthy and we're both feeling so much better!  I've never done WW before, so I was a little nervous about what the point system would be like to follow.  I get 29 points a day, and 49 flex points extra for the week.  Plus any working out I do can give you more points! I've been walking 3-3.5 miles every other day, so those are adding up too! It is all so simple to calculate with the website and the iphone app, and I'm loving it!

Okay...this is starting to sound like a WW advertisement.  I so don't mean it to be!  I'm just so excited to be seeing these great results so quickly, and I wanted to share! =)  I have 20 more pounds to go to be at my ideal weight, and I'm hoping to be there soon!


(Don't forget to scroll down for a bunch of new pictures!)

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Weight Watchers is awsome! I was on it a couple of years ago, before I had the twins and did really well. It was a little bit of a different program, then, but pretty much the same thing. I have once again joined, because like you, I am ready to get rid of the pregnancy chubs! :) (even though I think you look GREAT!!!) It hasn't been working all that good for me this time around,yet, but I think I'm just at a stuck point (and haven't been as serious about it as I should be). You are my motivation!! Thank you for sharing! And good luck!! You are doing GREAT!!!

Ronni said...

Yay - we can be each others virtual accountability partners if you want. I am doing WW online too and also have about 20 pounds left to go! I am so happy for you that you've already lost 8 pounds - that is so exciting!!! Although, I 2nd what Sonia said - I think you look GREAT now!

JPS said...

For the record, this was all her idea! I think Alyson looks fabulous! :)