April 3, 2011

A Weekend of Firsts!!

Our first trip to Mommy's favorite store...



It lasted all of 7 minutes. =(

As of right now, it is definitely not Jack's favorite store.
Will was happy to just look around...he might become Mommy's Target buddy!

Our first birthday party for a friend!

The boys really seemed to have fun looking all around at the people, kids, and balloons!

Our first trip to church!

We LOVE Hope, our church, and are so happy to be able to be back there with our boys!
The boys all dressed up and excited to be on their way!
Daddy and the boys...
Mommy with her boys

It is just so much fun to be able to take them out in public!  I felt like I was breaking the rules in church today by having the boys be around so many people!  I guess it is just something I'll have to get used to!  They are so much fun to show off also...they love giving people big smiles!

PS...I know the picture in the header is blurry, but I just love it and had to share it anyway!

4 comments:

Amber Ross said...

I am so happy you were able to break free with the boys! The boys are so cute!! Congratulations!!

Jodi said...

How sweet!!! sorry 'bout your short trip to Target! :)
I'm sure they will get used to it soon! :)
Love the new header pic! They are adorable!!!

Jenny Brannan said...

Yeah boys! I love taking mine out and about. But I sometimes forget what a novelty twins are and am always surprised at how many times we get stopped. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to that. :) Enjoy re-exploring the world with your boys! Oh how I wish we lived in the same town. Imagine all the walks to the park...

Lindsay said...

It was nice to finally meet you!! Your boys are even more adorable in person!! I'm so glad you guys are able to get out & about now- enjoy this pretty weather we're having!