December 2, 2010

I'm trying...

I'm trying to blog...and have been for days now!  I have 3 separate blogs with tons of cute pictures  that I need to write and post, but literally, every time I sit down to do it, one of the babies is crying!  Yesterday I was sure I was going to get up my Thanksgiving blog, but both the boys and I were not feeling too well...so no blog.

I just thought I'd write a post about my lack of posts... just so you know I'm still here and will eventually get a blog up! It's not like I'm busy or anything! ;-) Keep checking back!

Just to tide you over...is this not the cutest picture of our niece Ryley with the boys?!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Girl... With two precious boys who could blame you for being behind;) your boys are so cute!

Amber Ross said...

They are so adorable! I am finally back to blogging myself after 2 months of just being so busy with the start of school. Glad to see an update today!