May 18, 2010

Too early to tell???

Well 13 weeks and 5 days isn't too early for our babies!!! I went in today for a follow-up visit from a few weeks ago, thinking I would just get to hear the heartbeats. But, she gave me another ultrasound!!! Lucky me! Of course, since I wasn't expecting it, I was by myself! Justin wishes he had been there too!

Anyway, she asked if I wanted to know, and of course, I said yes!! Well, our little BOYS made It very clear that they are little boys! I'm not going to post that picture on here (I have to give them a little bit of privacy...:-) but we got a clear picture!!

We are just so very excited to know we are having two more sons! What an absolute miracle and true redemption! We lost our first son, but now God has blessed us with two more sons!!!

Here are a few other pictures we got today....



Here is one where they were looking at each other...precious!!!


Here is a kind of profile of A...his brother was laying on top of him, but he didn't seem to mind!


Here is B, still definitely our wiggle worm!!

The next two are front face shots...A looks a bit like a skeleton mask, and you can see B's arms and legs in motion!!!






Sorry if you can't see these (or figure them out) too well! Scanned pictures aren't the best, and it is easier for me to tell since I saw them in motion!! Both their heartbeats were at 154 today as well...just perfect!!

So, for the 47 of you that voted boys, congratulations!!! Justin is thrilled beyond belief, and is already planning all the fun he's going to have with his sons!! And I am too!!!

24 comments:

Bess said...

PRAISE GOD! I have been praying for boys...I just felt like that would be God bringing this miracle full circle!
Love, Bess

erickson family said...

YEAH! that is so exciting. :)

erickson family said...

and no wonder you wanted to spend the evening with justin. ;)

Jill said...

Awesome news, Alyson!!! I can't wait to find out what we're having...only a few more weeks of patience :)! Hope to see you Thursday!

Riley Kai said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear their names...and even more, see you holding them:-)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! GREAT NEWS!!
Love,
Brenda

Jenny Brannan said...

Yeah Al!!!!!!! Boys!!!! I'm so happy that God is blessing you! I love you so much and have prayed so hard for you. I'll continue to keep you guys in my prayers.

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you and for your family! Congratulations!!!

Lianna Knight said...

DOUBLE the blessings :) So happy for you!!!

Jodi said...

Awesome news!!!! Congratulations!!!

Ronni said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you. You are going to have so much fun with your boys - how exciting! Now I know what color to shop for :)

We found out Brady was a boy at 13 weeks too :)

Marie W said...

I am so excited for you! Two boys-what a blessing. Congrats to you both.

Audra said...

I can't believe you could tell so soon! Too bad Justin wasn't there though. I know you must be thrilled beyond belief!!! Yeah for boys!!!!!

Unknown said...

So exciting! Gotta love those early surprises. Maybe too soon to think about them dating older women....I can't wait to meet those precious Steiner boys! Love you!

TN Bakers said...

awesome!! Congrats! Boys are so much fun. Love to you all four of you Steiners from the Bakers!

Tena said...

Double YEAH! Boys are so much fun (since I don't have a girl, I don't know the difference!)! So happy that all is continuing to go well.
Continuing to pray for ALL of the Steiners!

Suz said...

Wow, what a blesing!!! So exciting!

Ashley said...

God is good! Yay for two precious little boys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Alicia Brunson said...

Congrats on two boys! Praying for 2 strong healthy boys for you all. May God's hand be upon you as you trust in him!
p.s. little boys LOVE their mommies!

Jodie said...

HOORAY....God bless you and such wonderful news...2 precious little boys...

Bonnie said...

Yeah! That is so awesome :) I have to say...having a baby boy (s) is totally wonderful. They are going to be total momma's boys ;) I'm working on that already with Jarrett, ha!

Lindsay said...

What incredible news!! You are going to have SO much fun with 2 little boys! Can't wait to hear your names!

Taryn said...

congratulations! boys rock!