May 28, 2010

New posts coming soon...

...I promise!! I have been a slacker of a blogger lately! I have gotten some emails and calls wondering if everything is alright! So I thought I'd at least post a short blog from work! Sorry to worry you!

Yes--the boys and I are doing GREAT! I hit 15 weeks yesterday, and other than still being extra tired and a continually growing (and already heavy) belly, we are wonderful! I have some new pictures to put up, and about 4-5 blogs that I've been wanting to post, and my goal is to get caught up with most of them this weekend!

I'm hoping that my laptop comes back from being fixed by early next week. It needed the power receiver replaced--not sure what this is really called, but the place where my power cord went in had loosened internally and wasn't consistently charging the computer. I didn't realize how completely lost I would feel without my laptop--so that is my excuse! =)

So to make up for my lack of blogging lately, I thought I'd give you a little bit of fun information...our boys' names!!

Our little guys are going to be Jackson Paul (Jack for short), and William John (Will). They both are going to get a bit of their older brother's names for their middle names. We are just so excited, and love the fact that we know already who they are! I don't like having to say Baby A and Baby B all the time, so now they'll be Will and Jack! Hope you like the names--we love them!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We're taking it easy, and going to be enjoying many hours in my parents' pool!! Check back later in the weekend for some more updates!

7 comments:

Marie W said...

Glad everything is going well. Love the names!

Jodi said...

So glad to hear from you! L.O.V.E your sons names!!

Ashley said...

I'm biased on Jackson b/c that is my sons name but we spelled it Jaxxon :) Love that they share a name with Jonathon! Glad everything is great!

The Toole Family said...

I must agree John is a special name to us around here and is also Carter's middle name.. Love them both

Ronni said...

I LOVE your names! I love that you have part of Jonathans name for their middle names and I LOVE your nick names. They both go so well together.

carolinagirl said...

I LOVE the names you have chosen and I'm sure prayed over! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Like the names just not toghether. First thought that came to mind was Jack and Jill. Will being so close to Jill.
Something to think about.