May 13, 2010

2nd Trimester!!!

I woke up this morning and the first thought on my mind was, “I made it to the 2nd trimester! 13 weeks!!”  It is just so exciting to make it to (and past) these important milestones.  This pregnancy has been surreal so far…absolutely no spotting, no complications, a baby belly earlier than with just one baby, and now, the second trimester!!  I’m truly so incredibly blessed, and there isn’t a moment that goes by that I’m not so incredibly thankful for these precious babies.  I just can hardly wait to hold them in my arms, hear them cry, and just kiss their precious little faces!

Thank you for all your continued prayers for (all) of us!  We really feel the prayers! 

More pictures to come soon!

8 comments:

erickson family said...

Happy 2nd Trimester!! That is so exciting. Love yoU!

Lindsay said...

Yay, happy 2nd trimester!! I'm glad you're feeling great, and you look so cute in your picture on your previous post!! Can't wait to see more pics of your cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Praise God! So happy for your second trimester! This is the BEST part of pregnancy, IMO!

Kristen said...

YAY- so happy for you :) I will help shop when I come out there in June- more pics of the growing belly please !!! :)

Amber Ross said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.

Lianna Knight said...

What a gift from God Alyson :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled that all is going well! Hugs anf good thoughts coming your way! GROW, BABY STEINERS, GROW!!!!!!!!
Love,
Brenda

Audra said...

Yahoo!!! 2nd trimester!!! Praise the Lord. You are so blessed and I can't wait to see pictures of them (and their beautiful mama)!