December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Justin!!!

I just want to say a HUGE happy birthday to my sweet husband today!! I am the luckiest woman to have such an incredible man to share my life with!! He is my very best friend in the world, the one that makes me laugh, holds me when I cry, and makes me feel like I am a princess every day!

Justin, I love you, and I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. I hope this year is a great one for you...better than any you've had before! I love you so much, cutie pie, my old man!! Have a fantastic day!!!

3 comments:

Audra said...

Happy Birthday Justin!!! We are so glad we know you!

Joy said...

I love my little brother so much! Happy birthday, Justin! We can't wait to see you guys!!! :-)

The steiner life said...

Happy Birthday Justin! time sure flies It seems like yesterday when you were that little boy that came to visit. Love Aunt Mona