December 28, 2009

7 Years!!!




Yesterday Justin and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! We celebrated by spending the ENTIRE day sitting right next to each other (driving 13 hours home to Texas)! I can honestly say there was no better place that I would have wanted to spend the day!
We have been through so much in these years--good and bad--and I love my Justin more today than I ever imagined I could. Justin--I look forward to MANY MANY more years with you! I love you so very much!!! Happy 7th year of an amazing life together!!
(And PS...Happy 11th anniversary today to Joy and Ryan!! Thanks for a great Christmas guys!!)

4 comments:

Ronni said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Y'all are so cute, I love your photos :)

Marie W said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have many more!

Riley Kai said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you! What a beautiful reminder of God's plan:-)

amy (metz) walker said...

That pic is DEFINITELY a framer! What a cute idea!