December 30, 2009

Final pictures of the year...

I just realized that I still had a few pictures from some of our Christmas parties that I had never put on the blog. I couldn't let some of these pass, so enjoy!!


At the Borden's Christmas party, my dad, Justin, and Gene got into the holiday spirit!! Aren't they all so cute?! Notice Justin's shirt (this was his attire for all our Christmas parties)...It says "Official Mistletoe Tester"--he cracks me up!

Here is Kathy, me, and my mom at the same party--we look much more mature than the men!! Just kidding! =) I'm not sure what happened to the lighting in the picture though--Kathy is in the dark and my mom is glowing!

We also had our lifegroup Christmas party at the Lunsford's house, and had so much fun! Here are Mark and Anne, our lifegroup leaders...We did a secret santa gift exchange, and I almost got this snuggie. But, I traded it away at the end for a really cute Christmas rug for the front door!
Here are Jordan and Lisa, our new friends!
Here are the Harmons, Brandon, Michelle, and sweet Addie! Doesn't she have the brightest, happiest eyes ever? They are such sunshine-y eyes! What a sweet little girl!
Here are the Ericksons, Pete, Jolene, and little Henry. He is such a cutie pie!! I can't believe he is already so big!! It seems like I was just visiting them in the hospital!! (Jolene--I borrowed some pics off your blog that were cuter than mine! Thanks!!!)
Here are the Krewsons, Katie and Harry. Fun friends! They were in Colorado the same time we were, but they were smart and got there quickly by flying!
We also were able to bring along some of our college friends that were in town visiting. Josh and Heather Davis, along with their cutie-pie Luke, came up from the San Antonio area to visit us for a few days. We had such a fun time with them, catching up, getting to know Luke, and finding out how much our husbands have in common! It was so great to see you guys! Let's do it again soon!

We went to 4 more Christmas parties, but I guess I didn't take any pictures of them! Oh well! But honestly, I'm glad all the parties are over! We are just going to stay home, watch movies, and eat chili tomorrow night for new years. Our kind of night!!
~~~
Had to add just a few more...I took the first one about a month ago, the first time it was really cold out and Justin wanted to go running. He came out like this and I wasn't sure if it was my husband or a ninja. So...of course, I had to take a picture!

And what would be one of my blogs without a picture of a puppy or two??! Here are Molly and Betsy with pretty bows on their ears after getting their Christmas grooming.

Don't you just love cocker spaniels?? I sure do!
I hope you have a very happy New Year's Eve!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy New Year to y'all!! Praying this is your year!

carolinagirl said...

I love your new blog look! YES, I love Cocker Spaniels. I can't imagine life without our Cocker, Cooper!

Marie W said...

I love the new look! 2010 will be our year!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great post and love your new header! Thanks for putting us on the blog. The things you said about Addie are so sweet. We love you and we are praying that 2010 is YOUR YEAR! Hugs!

amy (metz) walker said...

I LOVE the new header and I MISS you!!! Sometime in 2010 we have to meet up! It's been too long since I've seen your face.

Love you both and praying for many blessings for you in 2010!