May 22, 2009

I'm still here!

Okay, so it has been almost 2 whole weeks since I've blogged--yikes!! I'll be back to posting again soon--I promise! We have some exciting things beginning to happen on our road to being parents that I'll post about soon--I'm just waiting for some final details to work out! But we are very encouraged!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday, and a great, relaxing 3-day weekend!!! We don't have too much planned (yet) but just might have to break out the grill! Hopefully it won't rain!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Very good to see you back. I'm curious about your updates and can't wait for a follow-up post!

Jodi said...

So glad to hear from you again!
Love you girl!
Can't wait to hear about your updates!
Know that we are continually praying for y'all!

carolinagirl said...

I've been praying for you while you have been away. Glad you are back and are going to post again soon!

Robyn Kitchings said...

I can't wait to see an update!!

Candie said...

Suspense just kills me. I can't wait to read an update!!!

Marie W said...

Hey Alyson, can't wait to hear whats in store - I nominated you for an award - check my blog!