January 7, 2008

The Year of the Body

This post doesn't have any pictures yet, but I thought I would share our goals for this year. This year is going to be the "year of the body" for Justin and I. My mom came up with that term, and has influenced us all to hop on board!

We are making this year a year where we get back into better shape. Having been there before, we know how much better we feel when our clothes fit well! =) We each have some goals that we've set for ourselves, and have already been working the last week eating healthier and exercising. We also just signed up for our first "Boot Camp" class! I have a feeling that I might just die during these classes (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays from 6:30-7:30!!!) but I'm excited for what it is going to help me look and feel like!

My goals are to lose 15 pounds and tone up by March. For those of you who know the recent events in our life, you know my ultimate goal is to actually have the year of the Pregnant body!! I want to be in better shape going into a pregnancy. Justin is aiming to lose weight and get in shape as well. I'll let him post the details of his goals. All I can say is that looking back at our wedding and dating pictures when we celebrated our 5th anniversary really inspired me to make some good changes for 2008.

So now I've shared my goals, and you all can keep me accountable!! Who knows, maybe you'll join us for the "Year of the Body"!!

2 comments:

JPS said...

All right Love! Let's Rock and Roll! We can do this!!!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Yea, I want to watch the changes...so put up before and after pictures.