January 1, 2008

December 2007

Justin and I had a lot of fun decorating our house this year. We finally have a house that isn't too tall to put Christmas lights up on the house! Justin and I went all out with the big lights, and the house looked gorgeous--for about a week. For some reason, the fuses on the lights on the house kept blowing, so for the rest of the month, we just had beautiful yard lights! Oh well!!

Here are the pictures of our Christmas decorations...

Betsy got some Christmas decorations too!

Inside the house...




Outside the house...


1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Yea! I'm so excited to have a way to keep up with you! Who says blogs have to be wordy like mine!

I clicked on the words in your blog that looked like they were linked...and they were linked to a picture. If you want to fix that, there is a little button that looks like an eraser...click that and I think it will fix it!

Love you!