January 12, 2008

One week later...

So we made it through our first week of Boot Camp!! I have been very sore through the week, but the pain has gotten less and less as the week went on. Honestly, the hour sessions each night are exhausting, but at the end, I really feel proud of myself. For me, it just takes someone forcing me to exercise and not give up. We are going to sign up for another 2 weeks, so we'll have a month straight of every day tough workouts!

Goal update: I have lost 2 pounds so far, and I'm hoping it will continue! Starting to feel more toned--hopefully will see results soon!

Here is a picture of us right after Day #5...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Lookin' Good!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Cute!

Joy said...

I think you both look tired. Maybe YOU should cuddle up with Betsy....