January 14, 2013

Dallas Arboretum

As I sat down to finally post my Thanksgiving blog, I realized there were still some pre-Thanksgiving pictures that hadn't made it to the blog Steiner family album.  So, here is our mid-November 2012 trip to the Arboretum with Gigi and Uncle Aaron!  This is an amazing place in Dallas that has amazing beauty all year round.  And during the fall, the place is filled with pumpkins!  It also had gorgeous Chihuly glass sculptures scattered around the park that were breathtaking!  I'll try to keep the narration to a minimum since there were just so many great pictures that my brother captured on his fancy camera!! 
There were even pumpkins hanging from the ceiling!
(Note the ADORABLE W&J pumpkin shirts the boys got from our friend Tara for their birthdays!)
Photo op with the hay bales
The hay area was a HUGE hit!!!





Yummy!

Watch out brother...here comes the hay!
Clean-up time!
The frog fountain was a hit!




How amazing is this?? It is all glass!

And another one!
Watching brother get his face painted
Switch... now brother is getting his done!
The Tigers

Posing with Uncle Aaron


Having so much fun!!



I love my brother!!


The boys and Uncle being tigers...ROAR!!

What a great and beautiful day!!

No comments: