January 25, 2013

Being _____ Boys

I can fill in the blank with so many words these days!  Will & Jack are sure ALL BOY! =)
The last few weeks or so they have been:

Cuddly (J)
Silly (W)
Multi-tasking (tools & trampoline!)
Hard working!
Fixing up the fort!
Happy
Strong
Daddy-loving
Determined
Proud!
Friendly
(The two boys in green are Gideon and Edgell, who come over to play while their mom is in nursing school)
Relaxed
Helpful
Discovering
Thrill-seeking
On the move
(This gave me flashes of fear for 14 years from now--yikes!!!)
Bossy =)
(J was trying to tell W to sit on his own stool)
Adventurous
Silly (J)
Smiley (W)
Loving
Oh how I love them!  They bring so much joy to our lives each and every day... can't believe I have such big boys already!  

4 comments:

Joy said...

Loved this post!!!! :-)

Gene Steiner said...

What beautiful pictures

amy (metz) walker said...

Adorable! Can't believe the boys are so big!

jolene said...

oh boy, it has been waaaaaaaay too long since I have caught up on my blog reading. Your boys are adorable as usual but have gotten so big. love you friend!