May 4, 2012

Hi! I'm Alyson!

(Today's blog is another link-up to Kelly's Korner blog...
a day all about meeting new friends!)

Welcome to all those who have come over from Kelly's Korner!  


My name is Alyson and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog!
I'm a mommy of incredible 20 month old twin boys and am very blessed to be the wife of a wonderful man for almost 10 years! We live in a big red house in an amazing neighborhood in North Texas, about 45 minutes north of Dallas.  I'm super excited about the possibility of meeting some new friends through this link up!  

I truly had no idea of how much harder it would be to develop friendships once you have little ones.  I love meeting new people, but chasing around 2 little busy boys doesn't leave much time for having time to sit, chat, get to know others, and really develop some deeper friendships like I was able to before the kiddos! But it is so important to make the time to develop those strong relationships, especially as a stay at home mom! So if you are hopping here from Kelly's blog, I'm guessing that you might be somewhat similar to me... love to blog and keep up with others who do, most likely a mom who loves her kids more than anything, and someone who strives to live each day for the Lord!  

Please leave me a comment letting me know a bit about you--I would love to get to know you and meet you face to face too!  It's sure nice to find friends close-by! What a great idea Kelly had to do this week's link up!

 Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by!  Feel free to check out my blog to learn more about us, and enjoy pictures of the cutest little boys--I'm just a bit biased! =)


2 comments:

The Toole Family said...

Wish we lived closer. I love reading your blog... We will meet up someday...

Layla Weaver said...

I am from Grand Prairie, a little ways from you, but not too far to get to know each other...
check out my blog if you are interested.
www.laylaweaver.blogspot.com