October 15, 2011

Wave of Light --Remembering our babies

Today is Pregnancy, Baby & Infant Loss Awareness Day.  I'm remembering our Sweet Jonathan Paul, along with our 4 other precious babies who went to Heaven much too soon!  I'll never forget you, sweet babies!  I can't wait for the day in Heaven that I finally get to meet you!


Join me tonight for a Wave of Light around the world from 7-8pm.  Leave a candle burning bright to remember all the precious babies that left this world much too soon!  People all over the world are doing this, and it will create a continual Wave of Light remembering these sweet miracles! Check out this website for more details.



If you know someone who has lost a child or lost anybody who's important to them, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died.  What you're reminding them of is that you remember that they lived, and that's a great, great gift.

~Elizabeth Edwards





No comments: