July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our angel son, Jonathan Paul!

This year is the first time where I haven't been incredibly sad about losing Jonathan while we celebrated his birthday. I will never truly understand why we lost our boy, and weren't able to have him live here on Earth with us, but I truly feel like God is healing my heart. Having his little brothers here in our arms and celebrating with us has really helped in the healing of our hearts this past year.  We will never forget our boy, but now have complete happiness instead of pain in our hearts remembering his precious life!

Jonathan--
We can hardly believe it has already been three years since we held you in our arms and kissed your for the last time here on Earth.  It feels like it was just yesterday! There isn't a day that goes by that you are not on our mind!







We miss you so very much, but we know without a doubt in our hearts, that you are in Heaven, resting in the arms of Jesus!  We love you so very much, Jonathan, and will always remember each and every moment we had you here with us on Earth.  Your brothers are celebrating you with us today, and they will always know about their big brother up in Heaven! We love you!

Proud little brothers

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Boy!!!
Love, Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Jenny Brannan said...

I love you Aly! Thanks for keeping Jonathan's memory alive in all of our hearts as well. Any child of yours is a child I love and Jonathan is no exception. I can't wait to meet him someday and tell him what an impact he had on so many people, and how wonderful and loving his parents are. You and Justin are my heroes. Thank you for being so open and transparent. Jesus loves you guys and so do I.